Summary of today:
- Two doors
- I’m home in Belgium again
- It’s Christmas time!
- Gift time (I know it’s not everything about Christmas, but I’m looking forward to what everybody will say about the presents I bought them)
- Christmas music in the air 🙂
Last minute Christmas Gifts
- Jewellery : DIY Earrings – quick and always a good gift
- DIY Bodyscrub – The right thing for a beauty treatment at home
- Felted elements – I made this with flowers for my mother, will show it soon, once she has had the gift
- LEATHER POUCHES- so cute and special
- CUSTOMIZED BOXES – lovely for everything
- NO-SEW PILLOW COVER – with lovely fabric, a dream!
- DIY Smartphone/iPod cover – with felt you actually don’t need to edge
- http://www.pinterest.com/search/pins/?q=diy mobile cover
- DIY CUP – for lovely breakfast at home
- Bind A BOOK
- DIY-Shaving cream- organic and natural
- DIY Bottle lamp – why not use a beloved empty whisky bottle from a memorable evening 😉
- Key chain
- DIY- Guitar – to check if the child is really interested in playing an instrument
- BEAUTIFUL covered book for good thoughts or projects or dreams..
- Fox Doll – doesn’t need to be a fox, could also be a butterfly…
- Kit to make a chain
- Kit to make your own dreamcatcher – buy the material and write a short tutorial.
- Make your own memory game
- SUPERMAN Shirts
- DIY-onesie – because it´s so funny
- (Paint a shirt in these styles)
- Chalkboard wood pieces